Friday, June 29, 2007

Week 5 thing 11

I loved the idea of Library Thing catalog but I have to say I got frustrated easily trying to put my books into my catalog. The search features we weak for what I wanted to do with them. I wanted to be able to search by an author but only list hardback books since that is mostly what is in my collection but I couldn't do that. I had to sort through many other things to get to the one I wanted. I got frustrated with that pretty quick so I only entered my books for one author and then stopped. I think the best way to do it would be to enter by ISBN number but I would have to find that someplace else then enter the number into Library Thing. I do like the concept though because I can never remember exactly what I have on my shelf a lot of the time. The link to my limited catalog is here.

1 comment:

Della said...

Somebody really really really likes Frank Herbert! lol