Thursday, July 5, 2007

Week 9 thing 21

Podcasts. It's always fun to watch ask a ninja. I found part of this one to be a bit frustrating but I think that was because of the topics I tried to find postcasts on. My main problem was that it doesn't look like the podcast directories are ever pruned. I found a large number of dead links to podcasts that are no longer found on the web. This was a bit frustrating because some of the older ones looked interesting and I really wanted to listen to them. I know this is a common problem on the web but I think out of the 9 or 10 podcasts I tried to listen to on a specific topic only one worked. The one was really funny and well done but it was frustrating to have to sort through a bunch of dead stuff to find the one gem of a podcast. I guess I just have to say they are really nice when they work.

No comments: